The contract to supply is formed when we have received, reviewed and accepted your order. Bits-a-Bikes reserve the right to cancel any order by the customer, at any time and for any reason, with a full refund being processed back to the source of payment within 5 working days.
The price for any item shown on the website is the price the supplier initially offers the customer the goods at, however even with the best intentions errors may occur from time to time. Should this unfortunate situation arise at the review stage of any order, the customer will be contacted at the earliest opportunity and given the choice to cancel the order or proceed at the corrected price. processing an order through our website authorises Bits-a-bikes to debit the customers credit or debit card for the total amount of the order, full payment including carriage charges must be received before any customers order can be accepted and processed for shipping.
Please note that you will be responsible for covering return postage.
Fitting And Warranty Liabilities
- We are not a representative of any motorcycle manufacturer and the parts we sell are not necessarily recommended by any motorcycle manufacturer.
Please Note: Parts are often listed by make of bike, this does not necessarily mean that these parts are made by the manufacturer (OEM) unless stated.
- All parts featured on this web-site must be installed or fitted by a qualified mechanic in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers service manual.
Please note that we are unable to entertain any warranty claims for surface rust on exhaust systems, it is normal for exhausts to rust over a period of time.
Please note that it is important for you to make sure the correct part is selected for the right purpose, the correct year and model of motorcycle.
Please refer to the original equipment manufacturers service manual for normal and ordinary maintenance.
Bits-a-Bikes expects customers to exercise good judgement as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any parts.
- Bits-a-Bikes assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury of any kind arising from misuse or improper application of any parts in any way by any person. Bits-a-Bikes has no control over the manufacturing, testing or usage of any part sold, therefore the manufacturer will be responsible for any and/or all claims for damage to person(s) or property arising from design, manufacturing, and testing of its products.
Under no circumstances will Bits-a-Bikes be liable for consequential or indirect damages.
- Goods are only guaranteed in accordance with the manufacturers own terms of warranty. All implied warranties, including, but not limited to implied warranties of the fitness and merchantability, are limited in duration to a period ending one year from the date of purchase. Claims will not be upheld if goods have not been fitted by a qualified mechanic in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers service manual. Due to conditions beyond our control, chrome cannot be guaranteed after it is placed in service. Also due to conditions beyond our control surface rust can not be classed as a reason to return on all exhaust units. All claim evaluations will be made in a fair manner by the manufacturer.
- Disclaimer for Brand Images: The use of brand names and images throughout this site are solely for the purpose of customers being able to easily identify with their bike. We in no way infer nor imply that we sell branded products made by any of these manufacturers, or that we sell any product with the permission of these manufacturers.